Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Great Friends?

Dear FRIENDS:

    I am always in seek for great friends, I even send SMS and FB post, saying that I need a LOVING and CARING friends, but I realize that I am surrounded by really great friends, they may be very stubborn, a never ending teasing are always the scenario, but that’s their nature, I am like that, much worse I believe also, we may be financially incapacitated but we always find a way on that, in our simplicity we can hardly contains the laughs, laughing till we dropped on floor, or we have our eyes all drenching with tears, we hate melodramatics scenarios, or rather they are, I never remember a moment that I got mad at them not a single once, being vexed maybe sometimes, but that’s a normal part of it, what the good things about our friendship is that we love yelling, whenever we converse or in deliberation with a thought or things, people that can hear us might think that we are having fight, but no, it is our normal nature, When silence came that means, you have really cut the rope of patience, so you might think otherwise, if you want to banter. We never fight for money or any material things, because we don’t have that, (laughs) If one of us in need a caring hands will be extended and that’s why I am wondering and thinking, why that thoughts of seeking Friends, had crossed my mind, with in fact I have my great friends? (Really in a question mark) these are my friends that I got along, friends who I cannot shamefully shared my anything and everything, and these are my equally disgusting friends (I will not elaborate on this).I just want to say THANK YOU for the great friendships that we had shared and continue to be sharing, there may be some of YOU that were not able to go on gatherings at times, but I know the spirit of FRIENDSHIP is always in your hearts.

Lovelots
Aran

No comments:

Post a Comment