Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My EXPENIARY

          We always wanted everything that is happening on our life recorded, if we can only purchase a lifetime camcorder, we would love to have that, or rather I, bakit ko ba sinasama pa kayo, eh opinion ko lang yun, I’ve always kept with me, since my first year college what I called EXPENIARY, a truncated words from EXPENSE and DIARY, I wrote there my daily expenses and some highlights of the day if any, if I forgot to write, I write the other day or after a week, Thanks for my clear and vivid memories that I am still able to remember all of what I’d spent, ang dahilan ko nung una kong bakit ako gumawa ng ganito, ay para pag nagkasingilan sa gastos ung nagpapaaral sa akin ay bibilangin  ko lahat ng nagastos nya at babayaran ko (Laughs) joke lang yun, my purpose is really I wanted to keep track of my expenses, as a student way back before you really need to be saving, not for gimmicks but if in any case you have to pay for unexpected contributions,and until now I continue doing that, pero ung dahilan naman  ngayun so that I would know, if yung mga ginagastusan ko ba ay makabuluhan, but most of the time It turned out that its really no sensible expenses, but I had already my money on It, what’s important is the joy, I’d always said to myself “It’s all the pay-off for my hardwork”. I don’t know if I have to keep doing this, or should I let it go…

1 comment: