Monday, January 14, 2013

Of Lies and Behind It....




LIES...
how do you define lies?
LIES is...
a betrayal of trust
an infidelity to honesty
a failure to truthness
with these definition, we can therefore say that lie is something unacceptable!
something terrible
 and worst something unforgivable!
But would all of these ends only because of a lie? what if there's a bigger reason with those lies?
are you willing to accept it?
are you ready to forgive?
We all lie at one point in our life, in every situation, yes I must say there's always a need to lie...
lying is unavoidable...
but its not something that always advisable
lying needs to have a reason
a purpose that it will serve
but isn't it that lying itself is a purpose?
but what I am pointing in this pointless essay?
well this thought of creating essay about lies came up to me during our "kwentuhan" session with college and hopefully forever friends...
I believe you agree with me on my take about lying
lying is positive and negative at the same time, just like any other single thing in this world, there's always going to be a pros and cons...
and lying is no exception...
every little lies when piled up will begin to complicate that spun many other lies that in the end would result to destruction and who suffer in the end...the one who lied?
but going back to my question stated above, What if there's a bigger reason for lying are you willing to accept it and be ready to forgive?
well the answer is that always depends on the gravity of the situation...      
there are situation that only a matter of explanation will resolve it…and that lies how you exactly know this person…
but sometimes we cant argue to an unexpected turn of events…
it deeply hurt us, that no matter what explanation has been given and will be given, we just cant accept and worst forgive….only time will tell…
a slap on the face or an outright lie? What will you prefer
I choose the first…
Hurt me physically, because wound heals
But wound in memory does not heal immediately
Let me be happy by your truth and be melancholic because I learned your lies
What is better is I am given to choose and prefer what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment